Your stay starts here
Norefjell is the mountain area closest to the Norwegian capital of Oslo, and has the highest vertical drop of all the ski resorts in Northern Europe with 1010 meters. You can go skiing from the top of the ski resort at 1188 meters above sea level and almost all the way down to the lake. The nature at Norefjell is beautiful and with ski slopes for all levels we offer varied skiing for everyone regardless of their skill level.
- Varied ski slopes
- Good snow conditions and a long ski season
- Great views over eastern Norway and the lakes
- Short transfer from Oslo and Larvik
- High level accommodation - Norefjell Ski & Spa is an award-winning resort
- Two snow parks with elements for all level skiers